Register at Parks office, Pummils Sporting Goods, & Stone Laser Imaging.
$45/player (AGES 5-14)
Practices start early/mid April—— Games start in May and go through mid/late June.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: MARCH 15
About our League:
* This is a RECREATIONAL league; we stress teaching the basics & having fun.
* Coaches in this league are volunteers. Usually they are parents just like yourself, and for some this is their first coaching experience.
* Our preference is that you, the parents, are the coaches in this league. However, when we do not have enough parent volunteers for each team, we must ask individuals and community organizations outside the program for help.
* If you would like your child to play at a highly competitive level, this type of league may not be the best fit for you. Our recommendation is to consider enrolling your child in one of the traveling teams in town. We say this only so that you find the appropriate league for your child and enjoy the experience.
COACHING: You don’t have to be a baseball expert to be a good coach! This is a RECREATIONAL league – we’re here to have fun!
To be a good coach, it is important to:
- Stress the importance of having FUN & good sportsmanship.
- Understand and follow the Rules & Regulations of our league.
- Know Baseball fundamentals or be willing to learn this information.
- Be reliable & responsible.